Email your questions to us
If you would like to receive a detailed and personalised reply to any question about neck pain, back pain, sciatica or other spinal related conditions from one of our clinicians, each of whom has a multidisciplinary approach, please take the following steps...
2) You will receive a reply email telling you whether or not we are likely to be able to provide a useful response to the question(s) raised. If your question is not appropriate or too difficult to answer we will tell you this in our email and no further action will be taken.
3) If you do have a suitable question our reply email will contain a quote with the fee required to recieved a detailed peronalised reply to your question(s), this is usually in the region of £10 to £20. We may provide a brief oultine of our answer free of charge.
4) Payment instructions for settlement of any fee will be included in our reply to your email. Once payment has been received we will email you the full reply to your question(s). Where appropriate our response is likely to contain detailed information, personlised advice and suggestions of further action.
Live telephone consultations
If you would like to discuss any aspect of neck pain, back pain, sciatica or other spinal related conditions with one of our clinicians please take the following steps:
2) You will then receive a reply by email. A suitable time will then be arranged at your convenience for your telephone consultation, either for you to call one of our clinicians or for them to call you.
3) A fee will apply for your consultation, £15 for up to 15 minutes, £30 for 15 minutes or over (maximum call duration is 45 minutes). An invoice will be emailed to you at the end of your consultation including payment instructions (cheque or BACs payment).
Please note: Calls may be recorded for mutual protection. This service is not designed as a substitute for face to face consultation. Our clinicians provide information and advice in good faith to the best of their professional ability. Any information and advice is taken at the enquirers own risk. The National Pain Helpline acccepts no responsibililty for injury or harm caused as a result of an enquirer acting on information or advice provided duration a consultation with one of our clinicians. Enquirers should check any information and advice given with their doctor or therapist